Psychiatrists/neuropsychiatrist for MS patients

Hi All,

I am just wondering if anyone can point me to psychiatrists, neuropsychiatrists or specialist services for people with MS?

Thanks in advance,


Hi welcome to the club no one wants to join!

Not all MS teams around the country have a mental health element attached to them, it is very much a postcode lottery. The best thing is to ask your MS Nurse or Neurologist if you have one.