Forum

PIP

Hi

has anyone se been offered PIP until next year and then asked to comets the Forms all over again ?? Is this normal ? I have been receiving money since March back dated until last June through to Oct 2015. Then recieved forms in post which I have to complete and send back before middle off Nov .

Mandy x

Hi Mandy

My award is until March 2016 but the confirmation letter I received about my awarded stated that from March 2015 they will contact me to make sure I am on the right level of benefit. I think it’s normal you receiving the forms as Im expected to receive some around March next year.

Polly x

Hi Polly

i just don’t get it I haven’t called until I recieved letter the woman said I need to complete and send back for middle Nov . Maybe it’s because I am still working !! Mind I work and sleep to tired for anything else but not ready to give up work yet

Mandy x

Hi Polly

you are right mine also says they will contact me after 13th Oct so the letter is right

thank you

mandy x

Hi Mandy

I think it’s due to how long a claim takes to get processed that there giving themselves plenty time to have you reviewed before your claim ends so your not suddenly going without due to any major backlogs.

Polly x