Permitted work support

I’m in the ESA support group but have now found some work for 7 hours each week that I feel I’ll be able to do (at least much of the time). I want to do this as permitted work but in order to do this I need to have a professional caseworker. Ironically I used to do this work myself for a mental health charity - but don’t know how to get a caseworker myself. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi, did you see the vacancy at the job centre? i would think they could help with this. If you didnt see it there, it could still be worth asking them.

Good luck with the job and well done you for trying.

luv Pollx