Permanent move into nursing care for younger person

Hi does anyone know of any permanent nursing care settings that are better for young people with progressive MS? I have heard of the Sue Ryder neurological care centres but wondered if there any alternatives that I can consider a move to?

hi helen

sorry but i can’t answer your question but at least this will have bumped you back to the top.

try asking one of the admin team.

carole x

HI Helen

Have a look at - you can search on area, highly recommended etc. Obviously there will be a lot of homes providing elderly care, but the list will also include homes specialising in care for younger adults. Look for a good / outstanding rating from CQC.

Also - they provide lots of support for disabled living, both in the community and in specialised homes.


Best wishes

Hazel x

1 Like

I second the Cheshire organisation. They have branches worldwide, and I can honestly say they have been an amazing source of information and help to me.

Thank you I will try those

Let us know how you get on won’t you?

H x