Pat (Snow Leopard)

Hi everyone

Anyone know how Pat (Snow Leopard) is doing?

Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Pam x

1 Like

think I might have her e-mail ad…I`ll take a look and let you know by pm…

pollsx

2 Likes

sorry, no I dont.

I know she is involved on her church now, so maybe she`s busy with that.

I`ll try a pm.

pollsx

2 Likes

done it. said you and now me are worried about her a tad.

pollsx

2 Likes

Thanks Poll x

Hope you and the family, and of course little Sophie, are doing ok.

Pam x

1 Like

i think shes busy with her church these days,i sent her a message a few week ago asking about Biotin,I think shes busy and feeling better than she had been previously,so not coming on here as much.

J x

2 Likes

I miss you too Pat , if ever you are taking a sneaky peak at all of our messages we all miss you. I always felt the advice you gave was good and when I first joined as a member I really benefited from your advice not just to me but everyone else too. I hope that it’s going well for you. I always find that my faith helps me. I go to my church every week and volunteer when I can , you know what they say “more happiness in giving than receiving” it helps me not to focus too much on myself…although saying that we all need a bit of help at time for ourselves, I personally don’t know where I’d be without this group and all the good advice and inspiring stories and of course Steve’s lovely recipes. Well wherever you are Pat and whatever you are doing we all miss you. Love from Michelle and Frazer xx

Hi darlings, I am SO sorry that I’ve been absent on here… but been very busy. Yes busy with the church but also I befriended a man at church who very obviously had problems. Turned out he’s Autistic and his benefits had stopped in April. Luckily, knowing the benefit system like I do I was able to get them restarted again and they paid back payments and rent up to date. Then I went to his flat which was in a terrible state. His dad used to look after him but he died 10 years ago and for those 10 years this man has somehow managed to care for himself! Flat absolutely filthy and living on crisps and chocolate bars. Long story short, I’ve been helping to sort things out for him and get his flat into a good condition. This has all been possible thanks to Biotin!!! I started it in January and by March my walking and energy levels were much better. I am now a lot better and not even using my mobility scooter!!! I have also found a very deep faith so have found prayer very helpful too. Seems like my whole life has changed. I do still get tired by find I recover my quicker… can even recover overnight!!! Amazing really. So I am very sorry I’ve been neglecting this board and you lovely people who have been such a support to me over the years. I will try to get on here more often! Now my brother (I have adopted the man as my brother… not legally of course but he has NO family whatsoever so it’s lovely for him to now have a sister) is more sorted I will have a bit more time to rest and come on here. Thanks for being such good friends! Lots of love to all, Pat XXX

6 Likes

Hi Pat

So pleased you are doing good, biotin obviously has helped you fantastically, and no mobility scooter…WOW well done you, that would have not been on the horizon earlier. If I could I would jump for joy for you lol.

What a lovely friend you have been to this man, helping him with so many aspects of his life, feels good to help others. It’s so sad when someone has no family to assist and support them, I bet he’s glad your paths crossed.

You have been so busy what with one thing and another, but please remember to look after yourself and don’t over do it, and please don’t worry about being quiet on here, we all just wanted to hear you’re ok.

Pam x

3 Likes

You just made me cry Pat…having Autism in my family your kindness lifts my heart you must have made such a difference to that man. Take care of yourself Pat …we are always here for you to visit. Lots of Love Michelle and Frazer xx

1 Like

Oh Pat, thank you for letting us know you are doing well.

It is marvelous what you have done for your new brother!

We’re like a family here too and care for one another.

Bless you.

Pollsx

1 Like

Hi Pat, good to hear from you xx

1 Like

Oh Pat what a wonderful thing you are doing,i like Michelle have autism in my family,so reading it made me cry too,Bless you for taking him under your wing,the world needs more lovely people like you,it really does,but please remember to look after yourself too.((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Love J x

1 Like

Hello Pat, good to hear from you again. xx