passwords??

I have been on here a few times since the look and everytime I have to change my password because it won’t let me in. Its a pain in the backside. Anyone else having this problem???

l had the same problem - so l resorted to just googling mss forum - then registered under a new name. l think ‘they’ did not want me on their new forum. l can take a hint!

lollypop wrote:

I have been on here a few times since the look and everytime I have to change my password because it won’t let me in. Its a pain in the backside. Anyone else having this problem???

Mines been ok, but maybe that because i dont logout lol Roisin xo

tyronerose wrote:

lollypop wrote:

Mines been ok, but maybe that because i dont logout lol Roisin xo

Well done - this could be the answer. Have joined the ms people uk forum - its easier to use - and they have a special site for jokes/funnies -

I don’t log out either and on this new site you don’t get logged out after a time lapse. I had to register with new username too so password works but gave up after many attempts to login with old username - just wouldn’t let me. R

I didn’t have a problem on my IPad. Yesterday I bought an IPad2 and I couldn’t log in. Changed my password and I’m okay now. Now I shan’t log out and see what happens