Partner moving in to be my carer

I have a question, I have just applied for pip, and I’ve also applied to do my masters and got student finance for the course but have also applied for student disability allowance. My question is if my boyfriend was to move in and be my carer, would this have an impact on what I will receive to live off. As a new diagnosis I’m having a lumbar puncture next week and have been advised not to work until my treatment is in place, hence the reason for doing my masters, when I have just graduated. I need this to keep my brain busy and focused when everything else is out of control.
Hope you can help me, as I don’t know what to do for the best

Hi, I’m not 100% sure about the student finance side. If I were you, I’d check with the university as most have staff dealing with student finance and students with disabilities. As far as PIP goes, it’s not a means-tested benefit so your personal circumstances (e.g. others living with you) shouldn’t make a difference.
Best wishes,