Forum

One is not amused

hello folks, we, the commoners, should be very ashamed by firstly, not giving the strong leader a humongous lead in the parliament, and secondly, due to the small lead in said parliament we have the said strong leader struggling to cosy up with those nice people of the dup so much so we have the calamity of auld Lizzie maybe having to miss royal ascot, shooting is too good for maggie may and cohorts, they need a good boot up the a*se, Brian

1 Like

the queen can refuse the government if she feels strongly that they are wrong.

cosying up to the Democratic Union should really get her dander up.

poor old Liz, a good bout of swearing would do her the world of good.

theresa may and her pals give me fecking tourettes.

actually i have enjoyed moments of pure joy watching teresa may flounder.

cruel of me but such fun!

carole x

1 Like

Hiya Carole, can’t believe the stick Corbyn and Abbott received after getting some answers to quickly fired questions whilst maggie may knew every question beforehand and had the answers ready and the only comments were strong leader, but I digress, methinks auld Lizzie would welcome such loyal royalists such as the dup, they sing her song with relish, Brian

And who does Corbyn cosy up to???

1 Like

Corbin stands for the working class, he has the old fashioned idea of everyone helping the weak, the poor, the downtrodden, modern Britain has lost that feeling, Brian

1 Like

jeremy corbyn is different.

people are always saying “they’re all the bloody same” but JC isn’t.

i found it refreshing to listen to a politician who didn’t speak in soundbites.

i hope he manages to pull it off.

carole x

Well said anon…I only can watch from here in NI and the tribal politics we have here, but on the mainland, I feel Corbyn is using tragedy to score cheap political points and yes the PM needs to sort herself out as well.

1 Like

40 year’s ago the Sex Pistols had a line in Holidays in the Sun -cheap holiday in other people’s misery…think politics can be a bit like this to be honest…

1 Like