Forum

not sure where to start but here goes!!

Hi all

Had trouble with waterworks, pain in middle of  back which then felt like bra was too tight, lasted for weeks on and off, pins and needles in one hand, dizziness and vertigo attacks where i keep wandering off to the side, then a couple of days wher im ok, then woke up with the worst pain in my spine, felt like it was being ripped out, shoulders and neck keep going stiff, then as if i dont feel mad enough had a fit of laughing finding everything funny.... my son thought i was on some illegal substance!!!! All this inthe last month, gp referred to neuro and said i need an mri, i said i had one 2 years ago for a problem with my eye and it came back with 2 white spots on brain, but was classed as normal???  

Sorry to go on but i just feel like im going mad or im a hypochondriac, cos now i seem to notice every little ache and pain or sensation which i probably took no notice of before.

blush

ps. forgot to say i had pain behind both eyes for about a week and everytime i close my eyes they twitch and jump which sometimes also goes down my face..but only when eyes are shut!!!!!

lol...

ps. forgot to say i had pain behind both eyes for about a week and everytime i close my eyes they twitch and jump which sometimes also goes down my face..but only when eyes are shut!!!!!

lol...

I'm sure you're not a hypochondriac. The kind of things you're experiencing could be caused by several different things (some of which are fixable), but the only way you're going to find out for sure is to see a neuro again. Time for a new MRI, and whatever else is necessary, I think.

Good luck.

Karen x