[not MS] I'm upsetting myself

To be fair, the British didn’t discrimination against anyone - they treated them all appallingly, our own included…

HA! Yes, we were totally an equal opportunities nation (¬_¬)

But we do things so much better now! Right?..

dunno if I am going off at a tangent here, but all these despicable atrocities happened are are still happening…they say we myst never forget. So we think, pray, maybe hold a silence to remember the dead…but all these evil times are adding up…seems some people dont heed any lessons from the past…all nations are guilty!

everyone will be dead in the end,

pollx

peace and love…suppose that`s rather a trite thing to say…I just wish there was harmony…too much to hope for eh?

I think it is too much to hope for, sadly. :frowning:

A trailer on tv today for a Dispatches about how the KKK’s gaining ground in the US again, I mean, seriously?! What is the matter with people…

this is true only if you look across racial divides; consider those across differing classes though…

some argue this to be why America has so many unending issues; they have mistakenly identified their problems as being racist in origin. this of course, suits the ‘higher ups’ just fine.

a simple truism… which helps to explain much of the pain the world:

the biggest threat to a government, is the electorate who put them into power.

if you can unite the masses against a common enemy (aka war on drugs / terrar / etc) you can do almost anything and claim praise for it.

failing that, if you can divide and conquer (aka allow KKK / ISIS extremists to flourish) you can nurture a sense of infighting; i.e. distract from what those in power are actually up to, for a more immediate threat to concentrate your anxieties upon.

on top of that… when most people are more concerned with their preferred sports team / latest fashion, what time is there to spend on negating the other more fundamental and yet allegedly ‘complex’ problems confronting us.

anyway… should i get an Android or iPhone next?

2 Likes