Forum

No wonder !!!

i had to phone the jobcentre for another ESA50 form,as i made a mess of the first one, so they sent me another one out and a self addressed envelope to a jobcentre in Burnley it stated that the forms had to be sent there,so i sent them there

the first ESA50 said i had to return it to a Leeds address,i got a letter this morning warning me i need to send them as the deadlines nearly up,so now i am worried that they have gone to the wrong address, as usual you always get the letter on a saturday and have to wait until monday to speak to anyone,no wonder theres a backlog,with all these different addresses on the letters they send you,so onec again i am stressed out with it all grrrrrrrrrrr talk about confused.

Hope your weekends better than mine.

J x

Hi Mrs J just done mine again they sent me yet another one. The envelope with this one is for the Sunderland centre but it goes to somewhere in Wolverhamton first then is sorted no wonder they loose things Sue

Hi Sue, its so annoying,i have had 3 different addresses with 3 forms.oh well i will just wait and see what happens these next few weeks.

J x

Hi Mrs J, I think you just need to phone them on Monday and tell them what happened.

There are various addresses as one office can’t deal with all the applications.

I hope you sent it special delivery. No big deal if you didn’t… but worth remembering for next time so you can check online that it was received and signed for and so that they receive it next day.

Best of luck,

Pat xx

1 Like

Hi Pat, i sent it recorded delivery.wasnt going to take any chances.

J x

1 Like

Good Mrs J. Don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about.

Pat xx

1 Like