My Naughty Elf...

Hi Steve… yep it can be a real pain. I live on corner of two roads… a side road and main road. Sometimes just as I’m going off to sleep someone will beep their horn and that’s me wide awake for next two hours.

Honestly… sounds extreme but if I had a weapon I would now be serving time in Holloway.

Hope your elf is behaving himself… elfin safety… no wonder you have trouble with your elf… you keep taking the p i s s out of him!

Pat x

This sounds really awful Pat - I would be useless. I am such a grump without sleep, as well as elf activity causing MS problems! Hope you manage to block it out somehow! Teresa xx

My elf has the hump today, I have been depriving it of Baclofen and feel a lot better for that alone :slight_smile:

Sonia x

Seen gp yesterday (thats good for me) and he now wants me to increase amitriptyline and baclofen, and also to start propranalol for my tremor and high blood pressure, so at the moment, my little elf is bein a pain in the a++.

Take care everyone, little bit of sun here, byt so cold.

Pam x

Absolutely love it Pat!!! As I am known as the ‘Princess of Darkness’ at work it seems only fitting that I should have a bad elf at my side…now what to name him? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Oonagh

Xxx