my journey with MS with a heart attack and covid thanks to NHS

iTS so hot in here my MS is going mad i dont know what is worse, MS or covid. they cant turn the radiators off i will die in here.

Oh CC you poor thing, hang in there dear you can rise above this with your feisty spirit. Sending lots of Welsh cwtches (hugs) Essie XX

1 Like

I’ve changed my mind. I’m not moving to England. We have private rooms over here! With big windows, TV, phone, and our own bathroom! That photo of your ward room just makes me think of Whack-a-Mole.

1 Like

Oh CC reminds me of my stay in hospital. What an ordeal. You will so appreciate home when you are discharged.
Hopefully you won’t have to wait too long for a negative Covid test and can go ahead with the angiogram.
Sending hugs
Sue x

1 Like

Updated it day 6th. booking a plane ticket for USA when i can lol. private rooms not sure what they are lol.

Oh, goody! I’ll start planning your itinerary now. Once you’re released from the hospital, I’ll take you around to see all the absolutely wonderful sites in our area. I can’t think of any off the top of my head, but I’m sure we have some. Somewhere.

Hi CC

Just wondering how you’re doing now, I really hope you are feeling much.

Me again , sorry spasm pressed the button before finished.

Should say I really hope you are feeling much better and hopefully home.

Pam x

Blue birds will be nice hun. xxxx

explains in my blog hun. xxxx covid for me not much but got to have an angio grame still so waiting to go back to cardo ward. xxxxx
i feel like a fraud to be honest.