MS centre Derby

Hi there, has anyone been to the MS centre in Derby? I’m thinking of going next week but am really nervous. Liza x

Hi Liza, sorry not been yet but I live in Derby and was thinking of going myself at some point as I’m struggling & MS nurse isn’t being that helpful. Let me know how you get on if you go. Kate xx

I live in Derby too. I’ve not been myself, but from the leaflet thing they send out each month, they seem to have a lot going on, which is always good to see.

I think I might have to pop along when I eventually get my car, and I’ve got a bit more independence . That day cannot come quick enough

Scott

Diagnosed with “suspected” MS in 2011, I was unwilling to accept the diagnoses…at least until a relapse a relapse I suffered 2 weeks ago! I’ve lost a frw jobs because of it and am now trying to make the financial claims I’m entitled to, though understand the PIP and more importantly to me, the mobility claim for a vehicle to assist with getting to work (New company is keeping my position open, even though I haven’t finished my training). I’m waiting for a neurofibromas appointment so I can be prescribed a medication that’ll help me get my life back on track and give me my life back which right now has taken a turn for the worse, missing my “fiancé” who is still working on cruise ships and live in St Lucia…

Good afternoon Lisa, Kate and Scott…

have you been to the centre yet? I also would like to go, but don’t want to spend the money on a taxi if it’s not really worth going!

Darren

Hi I’m from Derby I use to go regular they have plenty of different classes and therapy going off