MS CARD

Thanks Mike - that is the fastest and best link.

You finally spurred me into doing what I should have done ages ago, and ordering one of these cards.

It’s not very easy to find, and last time I got to the stupid download page as well, and gave up, because I didn’t want a download I’d have to print myself, but a proper card that looks at least semi-official.

Touch wood, I may not need it for a while, but I’ve always thought it would be a good thing to have in my purse or handbag, in case I’m ever challenged about occupying preferential seating, or want to show why I can’t stand for hours in a queue.

Tina

Yes me too, at the jobcentre with my son who was undergoing interview with staff as he has been placed in the work related activity group. Told to go down the road to the bus station - miles away for someone with mobility difficulties. Apparently it was explained that undesirables used to use the toilet so therefore they had stopped any member of the public using them - regardless of disability! Beware if your attending - find the nearest loo nearby beforehand and hope you dont have frequency problems.

Disabled friendly public services NOT!

bren

xx

Hello everybody, I started this post on the 15th January & am pleased it has been useful to so many people. I think all has been said about the MS card & hope that people will obtain one quite soon. However I just wanted to move it back to page one just in case people have not seen it and do not go to page 2.

SYLVIA

Hey all I have spoken to my ms nurse and she said she will try sort this out for me :smiley: x

Everyone,

Good news, I received my card today whoopie!!!

Janet x x