MS bum

Does anyone else get that tight pins and needles feeling in their bum? Actually I get it all over my body but possibly most annoying in my bum.

Apologies for being glib,but I thought you were talking about me.I feel sure you’ll have plenty of replies,once people crawl from under the duvet.

Be lucky,

Wb

Thanks Polar bear and woblyboy I’m glad it’s not just me. Wishing you both all the best.

i get a very tight cramp like feeling in my bum.

especially after i’ve used the cross trainer at the gym (which i havent done for ages)

a neuro physio told me to do a yoga pose called crocodile twist (sounds like a dance)

it helps because it stretches the muscles in the opposite directiion.

it seems like ms enables parts of our bodies to tell us to notice them, attention seeking or what?

carole x

Thanks Carole, that’s really good to know. I’ve just started yoga recently so I’ll ask about the crocodile twist. Lol you’re right out bodies are attention seeking. All the best Ann x

Hiya all! Well now, sorry I’m posting this in the wrong place but, I’ve actually got no bum, (in the true sense of the word) as I’ve had an operation for Ulcerative Colitis which has left me with a permanent ileostomy so won’t have any of these problems, but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is anything, like any supplements for instance, that I could be taking, as I don’t have the normal length of ‘digestive tract’ (to put it in a nice term) and everything goes through me much faster than it used to, that will help to delay the progression of any of my MS symptoms?

That was one of my first symptoms a few years before actual diagnosis. It’s very weird but then this disease has a whole load of weird symptoms x

Hi Loopy Linda, sorry I don’t really know what would help you. Maybe your MS nurse could help? Are you taking vitamin D? I think that helps a lot with ms symptoms. Hope you get something sorted. Best Wishes Ann x

Hi Loopy Linda. Sorry I don’t know what would help you. Maybe your MS nurse could help? Are you taking Vitamin D, it’s a great help. Hope you get something sorted soon. Ann

Hi LisaLou, It sure does. All the best to you x

Hi LisaLou, if sure does. All the best to you. Ann