mri report

Ok got a copy of my mri results…never had it explained to me only just told there are multiple lesions on spine and brain but reading it in full I’m now panicking…the only part that I understand and that terrifyss me says

‘Almost the entirety of the cord is abnormal with multiple presumed MS plaques.further prominent plaques noted within the basal brainstem on the digital spinal imaging’

I have been dx with ms but the worry from this is the severity of it…does this mean there is lesions all over my spine???aka I won’t be able to walk soon…I’m struggling atm but still walking but over the year since been dx my mobility has worsened…does this mri indicate PPMS? I’m scared at what’s to come.

Can neone explain what this could mean? Should I pay much attention to mri?

Thanks

Coleenxx

Hello Coleen, I’m afraid I’m not an expert on the results of a MRI therefore I suggest you either ask your, neuro, MS nurse or even your doctor. Please don’t look on the black side as it may be not as bad as you imagine. I’m sure someone else will come along and possibly be able to answer your question. Sending you (((((HUGS))))) Janet x