MRI next step ??

Hi all not written for a while im a reader not a writter ( or a nosey cow ) some would say !!! : ) I have just had my 3rd mri in nearly 2 years had lumbar ect have been told by neuro if is ms probably ppms as had no relapse but wanted to do mri just to make sure there is no underlying symptoms that could becausing my problems. So now have to wait 10 days for results to come through , Im more nervous now thinking is it ? isn’t it ? what if it isn’t what is it am i going mad !! if it is ms I know its not good but sort of got used to the idear it is as its been a while since it was mentioned and I sort of went through the tears and why me ect back then . I know lots of people are in the same boat on here so I know you will understand. I tried talking to my partner but all he says is It will be fine dont worry HA ! easier said than done anyway any words of wisdom would be much appriciated. ( sorry if this sounds a bit selfish )

hugs to all xxxx

No words of wisdom I’m afraid,

Just that I feel the same. I’m going through tests at the mo, the waiting is hard. I worry all the time and I’m not sleeping properly, which makes it harder.

and if one more person says “Don’t worry you’ll be fine!” I think I may punch them - if I had the strength! lol

But worry does make you feel worse, just wanted to say you’re not alone, as I’m sure several people will agree.

No words of wisdom I’m afraid,

Just that I feel the same. I’m going through tests at the mo, the waiting is hard. I worry all the time and I’m not sleeping properly, which makes it harder.

and if one more person says “Don’t worry you’ll be fine!” I think I may punch them - if I had the strength! lol

But worry does make you feel worse, just wanted to say you’re not alone, as I’m sure several people will agree.

Thanks Reebe I know what you mean not pron to violence but sometimes !!!

Again no words of wisdom as its impossible for it not to constantly creep into your thoughts.

All I can suggest is try to keep yourself distracted.

Is your partner being dismissive as he cant face the dx? because if he is then he may not be able to support you as much as you would like should the worst happen.

Do you know what his fears are?

At least on here you know there will be plenty of hands and shoulders to help you both whenever we are needed.

Pip

Thanks Pip this forum has helped me out alot xxx