Moving & DMD's

Hi All, I live in Wiltshire & i’m hoping to move to Wales my worry is will i still be able to get Fingolimod when i move? Also would i have to reapply for my benefits or will they just transfer over. Any advice will be great Thanks Heidi

Although they do certain things differently in Wales, like free prescriptions, the NHS is still the NHS. You should still be able to get Fingolimod. I advise you to get an appointment with a neurologist as soon as possible after you move. The neurologist will have to give approval to renew the prescription. Any benefits should just transfer over. Inform the DWP as soon as you move.