Forum

Most beatiful place to live.

Hi

Just been talking to my niece (well e-mail actually) who lived in Scotland a few years ago in a place called Dores on the shores of Lochness.

Directly opposite over the loch (they used to nip over in a boat for a drink at the pub) is a place called Drumnadrochet (think thats how you spell it).

I think it’s the most beatiful place and if I was rich I would live there.

Whats your favourit place.

Ronin.

Hi

The Isle of Whithorn in Scotland is beautiful on the coast and very quaint,plus I love The South of France

Debsx

I would not move, from where I am.

The grass is never, actually greener on the other side.

Take care.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor, today is such a day.

Ronin

It’s good to dream, some may even come true

Lost Angel

Anywhere…as long as ms doesn’t come with me.

Its good to dream!

Pam

Hi,

The place that would always get my vote would always be to live on ‘The Shambles’ in York. One can but dream…snooze… .

Moira

Oh yes Ronin its fab up there ive been to Drumnadrochet, has she ever seen the loch ness monster hes in there somwhere.julsiexx

hiya Ronin, wherever your repliers say, no offence, they are talking rubbish, their places are all fine, beautiful even, but the finest place on God’s earth is a little village in West Lothian which he named WINCHBURGH, admittingly he unfortunately placed it near the hell that’s called Edinburgh, we can’t have everything we want in life, so we shall just stick to living in the village, brian

St Ives in Cornwall…but not in peak holiday season.

luv Pollx

The monster is a SHE.

Liz

Think it has to be Santa Eulalia in Albuferia Portugal. We went this year and it’s absolutly beautifull and the sun did wonders for hubbys MS. Only prob is we would have to win the lotto first lol.

Great choice Poll too, love St Ives although i havn’t been for years :frowning:

Sally x