Looks like it might be a tad breezy Sunday night.

Looks as though the remnants of Hurricane Katia will be coming our way on Sunday evening. Weather warning issued for a fair bit of the country. So stay safe out there people! :shock: Strudders

Just seen this! Oops! If I renew the house insurance today, wonder if it will have gone through by Monday? :s Should be in place from the moment I pay the money, shouldn’t it? T.

That I don’t know… So I would just ring and make sure… I don’t think for one min it will be that bad, but it is only a phone call. Save loads of worry should the weather men/women start saying doom and gloom!!! Strudders

Phew! Bought the insurance, just in case. And got an immedediate cover note by e-mail. So I was going to say that if the roof comes off on Sunday, I’ll be covered. But I suppose I’ll be uncovered, won’t I? :? Also, there was a neat little offer of a camcorder with the Tesco home insurance. I don’t suppose it’ll be up to much, as anything free is usually worth what you paid for it. But might be fun to have a little play with. I’ve never owned a camcorder before. Tina

strudders wrote:

Looks as though the remnants of Hurricane Katia will be coming our way on Sunday evening. Weather warning issued for a fair bit of the country. So stay safe out there people! :shock: Strudders

Hi, Its the tail end of hurricane Katia…it involes monday as well…i suppose it depends where you live…linda

Anitra wrote:

Phew! Bought the insurance, just in case. And got an immedediate cover note by e-mail. So I was going to say that if the roof comes off on Sunday, I’ll be covered. But I suppose I’ll be uncovered, won’t I? :? Also, there was a neat little offer of a camcorder with the Tesco home insurance. I don’t suppose it’ll be up to much, as anything free is usually worth what you paid for it. But might be fun to have a little play with. I’ve never owned a camcorder before. Tina

Ooooo if it arrives in time you can film the storm!!! Lol