I know its late, but I just wanted to share a link with anyone this might apply to. Its a talk which discusses a link between gluten sensitivity and MS. It may be relevant to some. I think it said only 8% of people with MS may be affected, but it seems that a gluten-free diet can be beneficial with some of the symptoms.
The talk is only available till around 2pm on Tuesday afternoon and you will need to sign up to listen, but its quite interesting. You might have to cut and paste the link http://theglutensummit.com/prof-yehuda-shoenfeld-md-frcp/
Are You Developing an Autoimmune Disease Years Before Symptoms?
- Understanding the immune system
- Defining autoimmunity
- The role of predictive autoimmunity in preventative medicine
- The connection between gluten and multiple sclerosis
- How autoimmunity may contribute to cardiovascular disease risk
- The role of antibodies in unexplained miscarriages