Forum

Let us be heard

Are you referring to a specific Neurologist here?

1 Like

I had a great time on the demonstration back in March, it made me want to go on this demonstration as my follow up demo. Just hope it doesn’t rain, my mobility scooter doesn’t like the wet.

2 Likes

Just read WHAMMEL profile, interesting. You need to stop taking them tablets and go down the pub and relax.

2 Likes

funny germany is slowly going into recession… ING Chief Economist Carsten Brzeski said that the Q2 drop in output came as no surprise. “The point is that the German economy has more or less been in a state of stagnation since the summer of 2018,” he told DW, after the latest data was released. europe is going into recession its not all that it is cracked up to be. PERHAPS THEY WILL SEE SENSE NOW and do a deal with us instead of digging in their heels which is going to royally back fire on them. Exporters are certain that the German economy would face additional problems if a no-deal Brexit from the European Union by the UK actually materialized on October 31. I think they will see sense and do a deal. they cant afford not too as a lot of EU countries especially ireland will crash all this delay is doing is making it worse we voted out lets get on with it. Paddy Ashdown RIP was quite vocal about what should be done about the referendum vote. The 2016 video taken during the vote count has resurfaced as Ms Swinson announced the Liberal Democrats will revoke Article 50 if they get into power as Prime Minister Boris Johnson has previously called for a snap general election twice. In the video, Lord Ashton, who died in 2018, said it is the duty of politicians to carry out the referendum vote whatever the outcome as he the democratic system cannot run if politicians don’t accept the democratic judgment. Its latest appearances appearance on social media comes as Ms Swinson has faced huge amounts of criticism calling her “undemocratic” for plans to revoke Article 50 despite 17.4million people voting to leave. LIKE HE SAID OUT. all this delay is doing is causing uncertainty for the citizens of the EU. and yes a lot of people (including my brother), need to get to pub and relax. we survived after the war, where is the BRIT SPIRIT for new change and challenges? xxxx

2 Likes

Crazy Chick you should be in Parliament, at least you would tell it like it is,

1 Like

I came off Facebook for a few reasons…and same as you dont have a TV…