Forum

LDN

Hi
Has anybody used E Med to purchase LDN from?i am having a bit of trouble trying to contact by phone and E-mail.
Thank you

Hi Kazza,

Yes I use E Med and contact them online. When I first contacted them I had to get back to them as they did not seem to reply to me. It seems that they had sent me a message but I didn’t get it. Try them again, maybe it’s just a glitch. Be persistent please don’t give up.

Teresa xx

Thanks Teresa I have now managed to get in touch with them and am waiting for my G.P. to contact them.

Karen
Xxx

We have used e-med for 2 years now. Was easy at the beginning, paid 20 pound annual fee and then had to ask for new prescription every 3 months. This year they seem to want 15 pound for every prescription. E-mailed them, but no response.

We are not very happy at the moment with them, but have to use them to get LDN. Are ther other options?confused

http://www.benefitsnow.co.uk/esa/rates.asp

This is a link to a thread about LDN and the e-pharmacy details

Mike

Sorry no its not it is on everyday living and min posted it, it’s about LDN.

MIke

Gitte I have paid £20 and then £15 last week but am waiting for my g.p. to fax the letter to them. Will I have today £15 again for my first prescription?

Gitte I have paid £20 and then £15 last week but am waiting for my g.p. to fax the letter to them. Will I have today £15 again for my first prescription?

Thanks mike, will have a look now.

Hi everyone
Just wanted to know I have had my first order of LDN and does anyone know is it better to take in the morning or at night?

Thanks