Laugh everyday šŸ˜

Hi all, anyone live in the East Midlands? Close to Loughborough? Looking to connect, chat, find new friends.

Have a good weekend :grin:

sorry, I can not help with contacts in your area, but I did a google search and there are some MS groups to be found, so if you have no joy via this forum there are search options available. Although I hope someone on this site will be able to give you a better response.
All the best
Mick

Hi, Iā€™m not far from you. I live in Derby.

Hello, Derby not too far! How are you? I am close to Loughborough. Howā€™s lockdown treating you?
I havenā€™t been on this site for a while, I found nobody close by, just after making new friends :grin:

Hi Mick, thank you, appreciated, havenā€™t been on this site for a while, no responses close to my area. 1 has replied this time :grin: but you can never make too many friends, if you know of any other sites, people?

Hey I live in Leicester so not too far away from either of you.
How are you both?
Lauren.

Hey Lauren, Iā€™m good, just need a bit more sun! Weekend is going way to fast! Havenā€™t been to Leicester for about 2 years now, used to love shopping. Howā€™s it looking?

Ana.

Did you look at shift.ms site?

@satsuma Yes everything is fine I think! Bit more normal now everything is opening up :slight_smile:

I think I applied for a jobā€¦not heard back yet.

Havenā€™t really gone out alot to see whatā€™s going on. Waiting for my second jab.
Do miss snorkeling and going to the moviesā€¦ I do know the supermarket really well now though! Lol what have you been missing?

Good luck in getting the job! Snorkelling?! sounds very adventurous, where do you do that? I miss just going out for a meal and also going to the cinema and bowling

Snorkeling, usually when I get to go on holiday, Greece has been good or Spain. My friend went to Annieā€™s burger place the other weekend, first time sheā€™d been out in ages, said it wasnā€™t the same, no atmosphereā€¦ what food do you go for? Nota fan of bowling but love the cinema! Worked at one for 8 years, never paid for a ticket!

Hello, good weekend? Whatā€™s Derby like with the lockdown? How are you getting on?
Loughborough is not the sameā€¦
Take care, keep in touch, Ana.

Happy weekend! Just want to singā€¦where are all the happy people? Life is so shortā€¦

I am as happy as a pig in muck ! (perhaps because I am a bit of a mucky pig!) The sunshine is glorious and I have rebuilt my broken laptop. I had taken it to a PC repair shop but they just made it worse and tried to sell me a new oneā€¦ (I was not too happy at that point but now things are on the up.) Have a great weekend.

Hi Monaco, weekend has gone too quick! Weather was beautiful though, which part of the country are you from? Are you a computer wiz? Wish I could put a computer back together, take care.:grin:

Satsuma the weekend was lovely. We live just inside Dorset very close to the New Forest which is a very beautiful part of the world. The downside is that on a bank holiday the traffic in multiplies massively. Whereabouts are you?
As a bloke I obviously exaggerated my computer success. I borrowed my wifeā€™s iPad and with help from Google plus YouTube managed to get the laptop going. I was a bit miffed that the experts who charged Ā£90 just to look at my machine did not do the same.
I hope you are doing ok in these interesting times.
Mick

Ooops,
I just went back over this thread to see that you are in the Loughborough area. Not somewhere I know.
M

Hi, happy Monday :grin: Itā€™s a student town, lough is not the same since lockdown with all the rules and businesses closingā€¦so want to go on holiday, canā€™t do that eitherā€¦:unamused: Dorset is beautiful, managed to get to Poole, on a sunny day it is like being abroad! Pretty decent if I can help with anythingā€¦fixed yet?