latrest ceiling hoist info (MS43)

Afternoon all, do you prefer this much cooler weather? It has been teeming with wet stuff and blowing a gale today in Elland. Lady has been from council to carry out my mean test for ceiling hoist funding. she was very kind, understanding and said if it was up to her, the hoist would be installed this afternoon. Anyway, i am hopeful that I wont have to make a contribution and that well get the work done before christmas…2011 that is! Cant blame me for being hopeful/positive , eh? Been badly bothered by sphincter splatter for a week...sorry, I know its a yeuky subject, but i guess theres more than me experiencing these awful episodes, eh? Went out for my birthday lunch last week and had fresh figs...gorgeous....BUT not been off the loo since. Even after showering and thorough cleaning, I still find stuff Id rather not! been advised to think about a clos-o-mat loo. Anyone got one of these weird and wonderful contraptions? Off to hoist again now…wee or t`other? Who knows! luv Pollx

Hi Poll What a palaver you have to go through to get some much needed help, hope it gets sorted quickly for you. You are like my husband…he loves figs as well, but they tend not to love him if you get my drift! :o Much cooler here now, thank goodness. Although having said that we have had some nasty showers, sounds like I can never be pleased. Take care Poll Pam :smiley:

skippysprite wrote:

Hi Poll What a palaver you have to go through to get some much needed help, hope it gets sorted quickly for you. You are like my husband…he loves figs as well, but they tend not to love him if you get my drift! :o Much cooler here now, thank goodness. Although having said that we have had some nasty showers, sounds like I can never be pleased. Take care Poll Pam :smiley:

Hi Pam, don`t like this way of replying, but what else can we do?..nowt! Anyroad, ta for your support…always very much appreciated. luv Pollx