Lands End to John O'Groats

Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with MS about 3 and a half years ago. I had numbness and tingling, dizziness, l’hermittes and eventually a bout of optic neuritis then led to the diagnosis. I think I was prepared for the diagnosis a bit more than my family were as I had been the one experiencing the weird symptoms… And googling what it could be. Since then ive been on copaxone, and luckily been prescribed Modafinil (without that I dont know how I would cope) But today I wanted to share something with you that brought a tear to my eye. My brother phoned me up the other day to let me know he is planning on cycling from Lands End to John O’Groats in aid of MS Society. He will be doing it with a friend, they both have family and friends diagnosed with MS so want to do what they can to help raise money for research and all the other wonderful things MS Society provide us. I cant believe he is doing this… and im still struggling to comprehend how far he will actually be cycling! Please note I am not writing this in order to ask for sponsorship but wanted to let you know that there are amazing people out there willing to do what they can to support us all. Feel free to watch their progress and provide encouragement to my brother Steven Gaskell and his friend Jack Ellerby… Log into Facebook | Facebook Thank You, Hazel