Kids with cameras

Ive just watched this program and it made me cry,its following children with illness whilst there in hospital.

The kids are given cameras to film their own time and treatments whilst in hospital, a boy called Isaac has such bad ecsma all over his little body that he,s been tube fed for 7 weeks and gets so upet when his food trial sets it off again i cryed with him.

There is a variety if children and illnesses and not shown in the first program is a little girl aged 10 with ms.

The stregnth these children have in dealing with all the bad things put in their way makes me in awe of them,i dont know how they cope with such things and keep smiling.

If you,ve not seen this i would say catch it up on ITV iplayer or whatever it is that they call it .

Barbara.xx

hi barbara

i’ve watched the programme but not the one with the little girl with ms.

i love the way they feel able to go up to a member of staff and hug them.

you’re right - it can be heartbreaking.

little isaac really enjoyed his bowl of cabbage though and that made me smile, even though his sister said it was the colour of bogies!!

carole x

[quote=“pigpen”]

hi barbara

i’ve watched the programme but not the one with the little girl with ms.

i love the way they feel able to go up to a member of staff and hug them.

you’re right - it can be heartbreaking.

little isaac really enjoyed his bowl of cabbage though and that made me smile, even though his sister said it was the colour of bogies!!

carole x

[/quote] The little girl with ms is in another episode not yet shown, yes isaac really enjoyed his cabbage but when he was so upset because he wasnt allowed to eat i have to admit i cryed for him,i can only hope that he gets better and can eat relativly normally…

Barbara.xx