just need to vent!

hi everyone, hope you are all as well as can be.

sorry about this, but i just need get this off my chest, but have no one to talk to, so my only option is to put it on here. so sorry.

my head is pounding, i’m really stressed, the pain is so bad, feel so ill, don’t know what to do, can’t live like this.

sorry for this xx

Hey there! So sorry you’re feeling so Ill and at the end of your tether. I reached that point in August and September. However,I’ve since come through the other side and am feeling more human. I do hope you have the support of family and friends to help you during this difficult time. Can you perhaps see your GP who can give you some appropriate meds and relevant support? Please don’t suffer in silence, get the help you need! Thinking of you and hope you improve soon! Tree65

Hi Sorry that you are feeling so bad at the moment.

I obviously don’t know your circumstances, or if you have other reasons for the stress apart from the MS, but I’m sorry to say, it’s the ‘chicken & the egg’ sinario. You have stress that adds to the pounding head, but the pounding head causes you more stress. This of course then makes you feel even more ill :frowning:

I know its easier said than done, but If possible try and relax and possibly get a Posturepedic pillow to help with the tension in your head.

Sorry I can’t offer any more comfort, but please believe that you are not alone in your pain and you have done the right thing ‘venting’ your distress on here. Keeping it all in doesn’t help. Please also believe that the dark place that you are in at present, won’t last forever. I have never rang the MS helpline, but if you need to talk to someone in person, I am sure you would find it beneficial.

Please take care - Wishing you well - Equus

Hi Sorry that you are feeling so bad at the moment.

I obviously don’t know your circumstances, or if you have other reasons for the stress apart from the MS, but I’m sorry to say, it’s the ‘chicken & the egg’ sinario. You have stress that adds to the pounding head, but the pounding head causes you more stress. This of course then makes you feel even more ill :frowning:

I know its easier said than done, but If possible try and relax and possibly get a Posturepedic pillow to help with the tension in your head.

Sorry I can’t offer any more comfort, but please believe that you are not alone in your pain and you have done the right thing ‘venting’ your distress on here. Keeping it all in doesn’t help. Please also believe that the dark place that you are in at present, won’t last forever. I have never rang the MS helpline, but if you need to talk to someone in person, I am sure you would find it beneficial.

Please take care - Wishing you well - Equus