Just a complete Wuss!

Just wonder if it’s only me? Been through child birth,tattoos and probably other things that test your metal. So why then am I having to totally psyche myself up to take/chew the VitaminD capsules? You’d think it was a scene from I’m a Celebrity Get me OUT of here! Prior to taking it I chunter to myself and to my daughter, then the actual taking makes me gip sorry if TMI! So is it just me?? Signed by the Wuss of the Century!

Hey Manoon

I can handle the vitamin d capsules, its the cod liver oil capsules which I take I struggle with. Either they seem to get get stuck in my throat or I end up tasting fish for the rest of the morning!!!

I know which one’s you mean manoon, I call them horse tablets :slight_smile: My vitd from docs are like little blue gems…cute:-) Ask you gp to change them, I have paracetamol px torpedo shaped because I struggle with swallowing round ones :slight_smile: X

Am gipping just reading about em…I’ve been eating fish till it comes out of my ears to get out of taking them! I read and re-read the instructions, looked on line to see if I could just swallow them,yak!

Am gipping just reading about em…I’ve been eating fish till it comes out of my ears to get out of taking them! I read and re-read the instructions, looked on line to see if I could just swallow them,yak!

Whoops was a bit tap happy on the old ‘post’ button there! I’ll see if they can change em Blossom ta x

I’m glad I’m not the only person double-posting all over the place…

Don’t know if I can help with the capsules though. Try hypnotherapy maybe? I’ve been trying to work through my phobias this year. Managed to successfully remove a queen wasp from my kitchen in April. Next: cure my needle-phobia (do they really have to do a blood test? and no bloody way I’m ever having a LP)