Jess

Hello everyone my names Jess and I feel so lost with what MS can do to me. All I need is some real life feedback from people who have been through this :pensive:

2 Likes

Hey.
Thought i’d say hi as no one else has yet.
MS sucks, but don’t let it control you. I ignored it for a decade… I’ve now had it longer than I haven’t had it, and you’d never guess I do… Days happen when I’m hyper, days where I do nothing… What does it matter ?
Take care

2 Likes

Hi Jess!

What difficulties do you have at the minute?

As Carraboy said, it’s sucks. There is always light at the end of the tunnel though, sometimes you just gotta squint for it, but it’s there! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chin up chick

Jx

Hi Jess a warm welcome to our little gang.
I’ve had MS since 1972 but am still managing to enjoy life. I’m quite a stubborn character and was determined MS would not hold me back and despite a few setbacks at the age of 80 I’m still game for a few adventures.
You can do this Jess
Best wishes Essie Xx

3 Likes

Hi

Wow you are an inspiration that you have lived with it for so long, any tips on how to manage it?

Hi,
And thanks for the advice, as it’s new to me I feel a little lost but I won’t let it get in the way👍

Hi foxy,
Thanks for the reply, I’m having these strange spasms in my left side tummy that just completely freezes me to walk. Do you know if this is normal or would it be my ms getting worse.