I've got my eye on you!

Well… a snow leopard’s eye anyway!

As you can see I’ve got my little picture back. Had to fire up the old laptop to do it as picture was saved on there.

In case you don’t know… you go to your homepage by clicking on the Welcome back (your name) at top right of screen.

Then go to Public Profile.

Then click on Browse File (I think!!! or maybe Find File).

Then find the file on your computer and click on it and it will take you back to homepage where you click on Upload.

MOST important and the bit I forgot so had to do it twice… after you’ve done all the above… scroll down to bottom of page and click on SAVE!!!

That makes it sound much more confusing than it is… IF anyone can explain it better please do!

Pat xx

2 Likes

The picture has to be 80 x 80 pixels. If anyone wants help with that, PM me. Happy to help.

Great to see the beautiful big cat back, Pat.

3 Likes

Nice to see your snow leopard back Pat, I seem to have lost my little picture of the birds flying over the moon…think I may look for a Jenny Wren.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend,

Nina x

3 Likes

Actually just found my old picture but fancied a change so have this beautiful bee eater!

Nina x

3 Likes

Nina the bee eater is beautiful.

Pat xx

3 Likes

Beautiful birds, Nina. Have you seen them in the wild? They’d are stunning. We’ve seen them in France. The French call them’guepier’ which means wasp eaters!

Kev x

3 Likes

Nice avatars Pat and Nina, lovely to see them

Pam x

2 Likes

Thank you all

Yes, Kev we lived for a few years in Spain…there were several colonies near us…stunning birds!

Nina x

2 Likes

Pat; I’ve been meaning to ask you for ages; what’s the story behind the Snow Leopard?

1 Like

No big story CP. One night I was watching TV… not much on so I watched a documentary on snow leopards. I was captivated. I’ve always liked cats, both moggies and their big cousins, but these cats were enthralling… and more so because they are so rarely seen. They hide really well in the mountains they live in & camera people have to wait for months on end to get one good shot.

Then I wanted to change my user name on here because another user was using a similar name… not on here but on EL… and so I called myself snow leopard.

So there you go… just simply because they are amazing and I love them.

Pat xx

2 Likes