Forum

Itch

I’m new to this ms malarkey really, still not got the hang of it, do you ever get the hang of it? Basically I’m still working out what is and what isn’t, and iv come to question itching! When I’m feeling crappy, tired and hot I get really itchy, start off with a little itch, then it’s another spot and another, until I’m this mad crazy lady itching all over. I’m a very clean person, house is clean, bedding, clothes etc etc so. Was just wondering with it being sensory and nerves whether it could be related? Or as well as ms do I just have crazy brain and I’m a self diagnosed OCI (obsessive compulsive itcher)

I used to get the itching all the time… Would scratch myself flippin sore… but the itch would still ne there Lynn

Hi, I had itching, drove me mad for a couple months, then my wee was brown, then I turned yellow! My Rebif messed with my Liver. I was told itching and dark wee is a sign, the yellow comes after. Don’t want to scare you, sorry, but I wish I had the info, maybe I would of taken notice of symptons sooner. It’s probably nothing, if you are on Rebif, just be aware, take care xxxxx

Hi, I had itching, drove me mad for a couple months, then my wee was brown, then I turned yellow! My Rebif messed with my Liver. I was told itching and dark wee is a sign, the yellow comes after. Don’t want to scare you, sorry, but I wish I had the info, maybe I would of taken notice of symptons sooner. It’s probably nothing, if you are on Rebif, just be aware, take care xxxxx

Hi madmadge Me too !! It’s like a swarm of mosquitoes land on my body …amytriptilene Helps me !! Catherine Xx