I am giving a presentation in a few weeks on digital technology and MS. I really want to know more from you about what technology or use of data could make all the difference to you.
So, I would love your thoughts on:
- How do you think technology could change your treatment, care and support for the better?
- Is there any sort of digital technology that you can’t believe doesn’t exist yet, that could improve MS treatment, care or support?
- Is there anything about new technologies or use of data that makes you a little nervous?
- What might help you feel more at ease?
- What is the single piece of technology that has helped you the most already (examples could be new equipment like Amazon’s Alexa, a smartphone app, or a Fitbit or other “wearable”)?