I was home alone

My day yesterday was all sorted read about it here on my Disabled Don Blog

http://disableddon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/home-alone-again.html

copy that in your address bar to read about my quiet day home alone.

Have a good day, got grandson here for a few hours while his mum takes his brother to get his ears tested.

Don

Hi Don, I’ll have to look out for that blog on Twitter as I can’t copy the link on ipad & if I go to type it into address bar I can’t see your post any more.

Why oh why can’t we post links like before!!!

Hope you’re doing well. Always look forward to reading your blogs.

Pat xx

Pat, I am with you, I just used to click on Dons link and hey presto it took me there, but it won’t do that now.

Please Admin can we have it back, this computer Novice can’t do it…thank you.

Pam x

1 Like

I just mailed or messaged admin again

Don

2 Likes

I just mailed or messaged admin again

Don

You can always search for my other blog PROMOTE THANET if you type promote Thanet on google it will come up my disabled don blog is not as easy to find as my main blog PROMOTE THANET

Don

2 Likes

Pat & Pam

the way to select, copy and paste on ipad is easy once you get the hang of it:

put your fingertip onto the screen somewhere about where you need to copy. You get a circular close up- release your finger and you’ll get a choice of actions.

Tap ‘select’ and some of the text will be boxed in a light blue panel with more choices. You can drag the blue dots to make this panel exactly cover the bit you want to copy, then tap ‘copy’

to paste, I.e. In your browser bar, just hold your fingertip where you want to paste and you’ll get a paste option pop up. Tap that. Done.

it takes a little bit of practice but it is quite easy, assuming you have enough digital dexterity. In which case I found this:

for you to practice on!

that was from a quick google, I bet there’s more.

Kev x

Thanks kev…I can copy and paste on my iPad but still not working for some reason!

I love Dons Blogs so I have made an icon of a blog I could open and now when he posts one one here that I cant open I can go to icon and find it there… Makes it very easy… Hope thats understandable…not awfully computer savvy…I can do the things I want to do but as for explanations…sorry…jelly brain!

having trouble posting today…keep getting somthing pop up thats says form is out of date de dah de dah…managed to do some but hard work as some have vanished into cyber space…anyone having this problem today?

Nina x

1 Like

I will try KeV, but find it difficult with my tremor, so annoying, but I don’t want to up the medication yet, but I suspect I will have to sometime.

Thanks anyway

Pam x

1 Like