Forum

I want to break free!!!

Hello chums! The title of my post is a song by Queen, yeh?

That`s something i said this morning!

As those who know me are aware, i do a failry good job of keeping upbeat.in the face of lots of stuff, like still chasing a definite dx after 13 yrs and having 5 changes of dx. But today I wasn`t quite so positive.

Why?ve Ive had a copy letter from my neuro in Halifax re my referral.

That letter was typed on 16th April. Guess what I was told? Yeh, i`m not in their system yet. I suppose 2 weeks is asking too much, eh?

I was advised to ring again next week. Well, I`ll leave until after our holiday (10th-17th May)

Then we went to a Motorhome dealership to buy a seal for our camper loo…it`s leaking…not nice!

But I saw all the gorgeous new vans…and recalled the new ones we had in the past.

A salesman approached me and asked if he could help. I said, Oh yes. Id like a new motorhome,His eyes lit up. i cotinued, with an electric bed, a hoist, a wheel in shower, an electric wheelchair lift…he smiled and said,Hmmm?. I jumped in before he could reply further and said, I know…I need about £60k to get all that.` Result…no sale!

When we got back in our camper, I said I want to be NORMAL! Not very often I say those futile words, is it?

Humph!

luv Pollxx

Don’t know what to say apart from i really feel for you and hope you bounce back to your positive attitude soon! ((((Hugs)))

Sonia x

Hiya Poll

You will bounce back to your usual self-I know you will-you are one strong lady.

Isnt strange how words/songs/phrases mean different things to each of us? When I saw your title I immediately thought of the Queen song too-but in relation to my friend who was killed in a road accident 2 years ago and he adored Queen music.

So,yes,I hear your difficulties but through expressing them you have also caused me a wee reminiscent smile-THANK YOU!

Ellie xxx

See, there now! You talk of the sadness when your friend was killed. hes gone, Im still here and feeling ashamed of my self pity…there`s always someone worse off etc…true!

Thanks for inadvertently bringing me round. Bless you!

luv Pollx

Cheers, Sonic!

luv Pollx

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pat xx

Poll Poll Poll!!!

Its not a competition! LOL

Dont feel self pity-I was thanking you sincerely!

Gosh-if you were sat in front of me you would know-sometimes this written word just isnt expressive enough!!!

THANKS THANKS THANKS!

Ellie xxx

I know Ellie.

luv Pollx

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Karen xx

Hi Pollx,

Hope that you are a bit better now.

Not in the habit of sending hugs,but for you i will send a nice cuddle.

Take Care.

Chris.

Hi Poll, hope you are feeling more like yourself now. Sometimes I think it just hits us, why can’t life be like it used to be. Chin up girl sending lots of hugs up north !! Karen xxx

[quote=“MS43”]

See, there now! You talk of the sadness when your friend was killed. hes gone, Im still here and feeling ashamed of my self pity…there`s always someone worse off etc…true!

luv Pollx

[/quote] You have every right to feel peed off sometimes poll…but look at how quick you bounce back…

xx Maria

Hi Poll

I’m with you on that one!

Bounce back quick Poll, take care ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Pam x

[quote=“chinny”]

[quote=MS43]

luv Pollx

[/quote] You have every right to feel peed off sometimes poll…but look at how quick you bounce back…

xx Maria

[/quote] sorry about your friend Ellie. Music is a great comforter and a great reminder of things past…I love queen music…I wish Freddie wAs still around he was one sexy man and what a voice xx

At first I read the subject as “I Want To Break Teeth!”. Oh dear.

Luisa x

Sorry Poll, I hope tomorrow’s new day will be better! Teresa xx

sorry Polly, ((((((HUGS)))))), Jean x

Thanks so much, all my cyber pals. I knew I could rely on you to help me.

luv Pollx