How to change password without current Password

Yes, I was just thinking that I now have no idea which password is current, old one or the new one I tried to reset it to or the one they sent me as a temporary measure!

Hi, for a numbskull when it comes to IT, I am so surprised I logged on at first try today!

Yesterday I changed my password without being asked for my old one.

I tried to reply to Stewart`s post, but ailed, so hope this goes

luv Pollx

I had a similar problem yet pretty sure I was putting the right username and password in however it just would not let me on so I created a new account. Easier :slight_smile: so for those that I’ve spoke to I was previously lisalou. X

glad it’s not just me, used to be automatically logged in and I’ve also no idea do my password, I’m on here now with a 24hr pass lol. Hope to be able to get on next week if I don’t will rejoin again I suppose x

glad it’s not just me, used to be automatically logged in and I’ve also no idea do my password, I’m on here now with a 24hr pass lol. Hope to be able to get on next week if I don’t will rejoin again I suppose x

If you look at the address bar if may say http://professionals.mssociety.org.uk.

I’m on an ancient Mac with ancient Safari and copied this new address and opened it, saved it as my link to the EL board (and others) and now have no problems.

Not quite sure if ‘professionals’ is correct - does this mean that I have administrative abilities? Oooh, the power.

To err is human to really fowl things up you need a computer.

I am in the same situation but seem to be permantly logged in as a result ftrying to reset password using the old one which is not accepted

I have 115 messages in my inbox and they are all old ones which I have read previously. I’m saving that job for a rainy day when I really have nothing better to do …

I have the professionals bit on mine too. I am afraid to log out incase i can’t get back in.

Theresa

i had trouble but same as everyone else i managed to change my password.

i had 543 messages in my inbox (all old ones).

now down to 324 but life’s too short to delete the rest.

suppose we should spare a thought for the admin team who must be sick of us complaining!