Hoooooray got the oral biopsy done !!

I’v seen several of these supposed free trial ads…I fell for it too a few years ago so don’t beat yourself up…I guess millions do!

In the miniscule miniscule small print it says “return if not satisfactory and you won’t be charged, if you keep it you will be charged and more will be sent in three months unless you cancel the contract” I can’t believe these companies are allowed to get away with it.

take care,

Nina X

Thanks Nina - l did call them this morning and got a lot of very well rehearsed sales talk. l demanded they cancel it and did say that l would be taking it further. Only to be threatened by the chap on the line - that he would not cancel it if l was going to do that. He then offered me 50% return of what they had taken to try to placate me. l accepted that - but will contact my bank about it as l have read - online- that some banks will retrieve the money.

What a silly old duffer l am.

I do hope you get the money back Frances. If you have no luck with the bank maybe you could try calling the company and ask to speak to a director?

good luck,

Nina x