Forum

hi, new to site

hi, just wanted to introduce myself, and say thank you.

ive been diagnosed for a couple of years but ive been ok, just recently ive had some new symptoms and this forum has been a great source of hints and tips, especially on bladder issues.

anyway thought i would take the plunge and post a big THANKS.

Elaine

1 Like

Hi Elaine - welcome onboard - great place for support and we’re all one big MS family anyway…

Stephen xx

welcome ellie,

so glad you were able to get advice on bladder issues.

see you around

carole x

Hello Elaine :0)

I’m new to the site too, albeit I’ve been ‘watching’ for a few weeks. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago and it’s been a non-stop roller coaster of fun and larks ever since. Waking up each day and wondering how hard it’s going to be to get from the car to the office is especially entertaining. I’m particularly enjoying this cold and icy weather - because a slippery walking surface is bags of tension-filled anxiety-ridden fun!

Still, my nails are looking lovely. Swings and roundabouts isn’t it?

Anna

anna

my nails grew and grew when i was first diagnosed.

weird isn’t it?

whilst everything else was getting weaker my nails got stronger.

carole x

not fair - my nails are still a mess, especially in winter

Anyway - welcome Elaine and Anna.

JBK xx

Hi Elaine

Just wanted to say welcome. There is always somewhere here to chat to when you need a bit of support or even a little chuckle.

Look forward to chatting with you.

Shazzie xx

Hi Elaine & Anna, welcome to the forum

Rosina x

Hello Elaine and Anna

Welcome to this great forum.

Look forward to getting to know you both

xx

hi i am also new to the site, already found some good info and advice in the forum.

thanks stephen x

thanks carole, this is a brilliant resource and hopefully a good place to chat to people who understand x

hi anna

i know exactly what you mean about the ice, ive invested in some grips to put over my shoes, havent tried them yet, but im sure i will at some point.

ive not had the same good fortune with my nails, still short and stumpy :frowning:

Elaine

thanks jbk,

ps, loving your name

Thanks blossom x

Hi Mikey

it was my first post and the response has been great, nice to find such a great forum