I have Primary MS.

Problem is Laura my Partner/Carer has Died.

I don’t know what to do or who to contact

Please advise

Hi Joaquin

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your partner.

I would contact your GP and Adult social services to get you some emergency help in or if you have any family nearby ask them to help.

I hope it all works out for you quickly.

Pam x

so sorry to hear this.Google for the number of your local adult social services and ring them and explain the situation.Ring your GP too they might arrange something for you.Hope you get the help you need.

gosh i am sorry. when my husband died, i was totally lost. I was advised to ring ADULT SOCIAL SERVICES you will have one in your area ok. they will come and assess you for care needs. It may take a few weeks.

Its such a shock to loose part of our support network. i hope you get some help. xxx

I can recommend the same as the others.

I’m sorry to hear your news. i# hope you’re finding emotional support as well.

Best wishes.

I’m sorry to hear your news. Your ms nurse may be able to help with interim care if you can’t get any other help urgently.

Cath x