Help please xx

Evie1 10 Dec 2013 at 9:45PM Top Report post Like (0) quote Hi New to this so don’t really know where or how to start have not been diagnosed with anything yet but have been referred to a neuro who I am seeing next week. For 6 weeks now I have been getting gradually more tired and weak my legs hurt climbing stairs shake when they are raised cramp when I stretch I am beginning to think they are going to give up on me. In addition I have pins and needles stabbing sensations that make me jump. My arms go weak when drying my hair holding a mirror up to do my make up my GP is very good but doesn’t even hint at what may be wrong so I am left symptom checking and getting worked up the reason I posting on this feed is that 3 days ago developed eye pain which is just subsiding I had blood test and my inflammatory markers are up. Can someone please tell me what my symptoms could be MS or otherwise? O should mention I also have APS (hughs) thankyou xxx I did post on different thread originally hope some1 can help x

Hello Evie It’s good that you have a neuro appointment…you’ve not got long to wait. You ask if it could be ms…yes that’s a possibility but it could also be another condition. APS could also be the cause of your symptoms. I’m really sorry not to give you definite answers but no one on here can. We can share feelings and support you though. Your neuro will hopefully arrange MRI scan and do some blood tests. Take care…hope your getting plenty of support ((((((Hugs))))))

Thankyou sometimes I feel ok then wonder if its all in my head I guess I already know it could be MS think was hopeing for some other possibilities that aren’t so scary. You are right I haven’t got long to wait. Thanks for replying. XXX

Thankyou sometimes I feel ok then wonder if its all in my head I guess I already know it could be MS think was hopeing for some other possibilities that aren’t so scary. You are right though I haven’t got long to wait and know that no one here can diagnose me lol. Thanks for replying. Take care xxxx

Thankyou sometimes I feel ok then wonder if its all in my head I guess I already know it could be MS think was hopeing for some other possibilities that aren’t so scary. You are right though I haven’t got long to wait and know that no one here can diagnose me lol. Thanks for replying. Take care xxxx

Hello again Evie I should have said welcome to the site. It’s not all in your head so please don’t think that. You have real symptoms that need checking out. Hopefully next week when you see neuro things will become clearer for you. Please keep coming on here and chatting…it’s good to share. There are lots of lovely people on here happy to chat and talk about life in general. The everyday living link is a good place for that…plenty of laughs too. Take care, Noreen xxx