Help please with motivation, depression

Still here. Hanging on, thankyou. Can’t get to see the doctor yet to speak about change of treatment but will and will let you know how I get on.

Thanks for explaning computer stuff everyone, I will try it.

Enjoy your Sunday

xx

Good morning , I am glad that you are hanging in there, be strong. Have a good day

Hiya…I have to disappear at weekends as this forum is still by guilty secret,but I was thinking of you.

Did you manage any time in the sun?

I’m glad you have made some steps forward and felt better for them,as hopefully that feeling better moment will spur you onto your next daily goal.

Hang on in there.

Pip

Hello and Good Afternoon Anon & the gang.

Morning also Pip…shame you need forum to be guilty secret

My husband thought I was up to no good until I told him about the forum, but I was embrassed too.

I must admit its wonderful to be able to offload to strangers…I know that sounds awful because I am starting to make some really dear friends on here as well.

Anyway have a lovely day and let us know how you are.

Gillian

Never thought of this forum as being a ‘guilty secret’ - but then l thought about it - and yes l do quickly turn it off if my daughter or OH appear - mainly because l do not want them reading over my shoulder.

For the last 5yrs - l have been taking LDN - and it has helped me so much in coping with my MS symptoms. lt makes me feel so much more positive and alive. More energy - l feel better now then l have for years [SPMS 30yrs] Wish l had known about it years ago. And l have certainly not progressed in the last 5yrs. l feel alert - strange thing to say - but this is how l feel.

F.

Hi All,

Still hanging on in here. Managed a shower today and my teeth are gleaming! Feel better for it. Missed two medical appointments this week simply because I forgot all about them, even tho they are in my diary.

Hope all is ok in your worlds. Enjoy your day, whereever yoou are.

xx

I shall give you some very cheery news,that will change my life in financial and direction terms as I am at the end of limbo.

The dx limbo was ok ,the fact I havent worked for 12mnths was hell.

Today I am told my pension is sorted.

OK I’m only 44 but at least now I will get a pension and be able to look at what I can do with my life in a meaningful way.

I hope this helps you feel there can be light at the end of a tunnel,whatever the cause.

So glad you are still making positive strides. Must ask did you ring to explain the missed appointments so they dont put you as a DNA?

Take care

Pip

I can understand using this forum and having a guilty secret. I do the same. Some people have said to me that they feel I am “wallowing in it, focussing on the negative” when they know I have been on the forum. That is the reason in the past why I have not been on for a long time. Terrible that you feel that you have to hide. But there it is. Everyone, have a good day.