Well tomorrow is my follow up Neuro appt from my hospitalisation in July. Purpose of visit (Neuro’s words) - to see how I have responded to the IV steroids, and discuss if any further treatment is necessary.
Since July have had 2 spinal cord lesions found whilst in hospital, and olicogonal bands in CSF from LP results were given a couple of weeks ago.
Not sure whether I’m walking into a diagnosis, a ‘wait and see’ or to be told it could be something else and discharged!
Have emailed Neuro’s PA a list spanning 25 years of possible neuro symptoms with timelines as best as I can remember and she has scanned this onto my notes ready for tomorrow.
I’m sure I need to be asking questions and need help with questions for
a) a MS diagnosis and b) It might be something else.
As far as I can see, the only conditions where O Bands are likely to be present in CSF only are MS, Lyme Disease and Lupus
My brain is mush today. I think it’s hit me that tomorrow could be a life changing kind of day. I can’t think straight
Thanks so much if anyone can help