Hello to all members

I wanted to introduce myself to the group.My name is Coco I’m 58 ( young 58 that is :wink:) I have RRMS diagnosed in 2005. For most of the years I didn’t notice too many problems except during our hot humid days of summer. Of late my symptoms have escalated and not much break between flares, realized it’s time to reach out to others. Thankyou for accepting my request to join.And I look forward to talking with all the members.

1 Like

Welcome Coco, you’ll find lots of friends and support here.
Maz :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi Coco,
Sorry about your diagnosis and symptoms but glad you found us.

Yes, temperature is a problem with me too, drains my energy. Used to live in an old sandstone house which never got hot.
Keep a symptom diary then you have something to show neurologist or MS nurse. (presume you have medical help).

Take care
Jen

1 Like

Hello Coco

Welcome to the forum. You’ll find there are lots of friendly (virtual) faces here.

MS is a bugger. Just when you think you’ve got away with few relapses MS comes along and says ‘no, I was just kidding, here’s some symptoms for you to deal with’!!

Sue

1 Like

Hi Coco,
Hello, I’m 56 with SPMS, I struggle with the heat as it zaps my energy levels too. Such a shame as I love the summer.

1 Like

Thankyou everyone for the warm welcome. I’m sorry it took me this long to read your reply’s. Life gets busy in the summertime. Thanks for the support and ideas regarding the heat.I wish none of us had this disease, however since we do I’m grateful for this forum. I hope I can be supportive to everyone. We all need a “turn” and a place to be understood.

[quote=“Coco, post:1, topic:63090, full:true”] worktime
I wanted to introduce myself to the group.My name is Coco I’m 58 ( young 58 that is :wink:) I have RRMS diagnosed in 2005. For most of the years I didn’t notice too many problems except during our hot humid days of summer. Of late my symptoms have escalated and not much break between flares, realized it’s time to reach out to others. Thankyou for accepting my request to join.And I look forward to talking with all the members.

[/quote]

Hi Soso, welcome! My name is Baden, now I’m just dying of heat, but in general I try to enjoy life. We will be useful to each other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: