Forum

Hello from USA

Hey guys,

How are you all? I’m a newbie here. I just signed up a few minutes ago. I would like to introduce myself with all.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi welcome to the Forum, hope you find it interesting. Theres a lot to read. So I'm sure you wont get bored. USA is on my bucket list for places to go.

wldgenes

3 Likes

Welcome, Frank! This is a great place to be. I’m on the fringes of the Ohio Valley region and like this site much better than the American forums. You can learn a lot here and get great feedback.

Wildgenes, what area are you most interested in seeing?

Welcome Frank - hope you are keeping well

Hi Frank

Tell us more about yourself. I assume you either have MS or suspected MS. If the former, what variety? And for how long? If the latter, what tests have you had?

Welcome to the forum. This is actually a new format forum, many of us are still getting to grips with it and complaining about so many factors. So you may not get so many replies as you’d like. Just keep posting and we’ll get to know you.

Sue

Welcome to the forum lots of good insights and friendships here.
Maz

Hi, I’m a newbie too)) Stay happy and healthy!)

Welcome too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, The USA is such a large country not really sure where I would start, We will most probably make it a 6 month visit so we can take in as many States as possible. I have a good health insurance who have given me the go head.

Just hope this Covid comes to an end we have had both vaccines. I think renting a car with a good sat-nav would be cost effective. I will keep this posted when we go.

wildenes

Smart move, but if you’re traveling through the western states, try to get paper maps, too. Too many stories every year about people following GPS onto logging roads and then winding up stuck in the mountains or deserts where they die.

Sounds like a great trip! I hope you can do it soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip.

The whole world is passing a very hard time during this Covid-19 times. It’s really hard to move from one place to another.

Thanks! Please keep me in your prayer.

Thanks to all! Glad to see you all.