Hello everyone

Bolt - Cashew, Cashew - Bolt. Sorted.

2 Likes

Excellent Carraboy!!

Hi all sorry I wasn’t on much yesterday. My legs felt really heavy I’ve had before with my left leg but not my right. Over done it again. Have only been on a shorter walk with my dog. My walks with her are getting shorter

Hi all sorry I wasn’t on much yesterday. My legs felt really heavy I’ve had before with my left leg but not my right. Over done it again. Have only been on a shorter walk with my dog. My walks with her are getting shorter

Sorry it ended your football career. I was only a cook for a residential nursing home but since I took I’ll in January 2013. When I went on sick with shingles (so I thought) not able to return to work unfortunately.

Hi Bolt sorry wasn’t on yesterday to say hi when you needed someone but I guess that’s it with this disease. One day your good next day not too clever. Well that seems to be for me anyway.

Nah, not really. I was joking. My football career ended before it started at school in the eighties. They rejected me, and then I had the game of my life… I had shingles when I was 16 at college. Or was it ? You got me thinking now… I used to have a kick about down the park at uni. That was about it. My enthusiasm always exceeded my talent. In most things… :smiley:

You had me fooled lol. Definitely think it worth looking into. I only booked a week of work turned into indefinitely. Oh well not meant to be a cook lol.