Heartbreaking

Whilst trying to get some info on relapses after an extremely confusing visit to my neuro ( but that’s another story ) I stumbled across a video on YouTube called “the secret life of ms”, about a woman called Tina. It’s so sad and terrifying to me, I feel so desperatly sorry for her and any people on here who are going through the same, maybe this post is on the wrong forum, should have been on the PPMS. I just felt the need to vent my feelings on here and I’m so sorry if the video upsets any one but I am also horrified at the lack of support she gets apart from a lovely lady who operates her hoist and sees to her personal needs part time…GP’s and neuros/physios don’t seem to want to know. I just wanted to reach out and comfort her as she is so desperate. xx

Disgusting that the Carer is willing to learn so she can help but no one is interested. If she had got physio

from the start i’m sure she would of been more comfortable. Hate is a strong word but i direct it at our

government every day as they are taking the money out of our system that should care for our ill people.

Disgusting that the Carer is willing to learn so she can help but no one is interested. If she had got physio

from the start i’m sure she would of been more comfortable. Hate is a strong word but i direct it at our

government every day as they are taking the money out of our system that should care for our ill people.

That made for very hard viewing - poor, poor lady. Speechless.