Hardest hit marches

Are you all going to try attend the hardest hit marches on the 22nd October (various venues to meet up around the country). The government need to see what anger there is on the streets and/or via correspondence at their proposed welfare bill where they intend making changes to ESA and DLA, bringing in new rules and replacing the latter. Talk about squeeze until the pips come out. What say you? bren x

Oh God, too scared to ask what’s going to happen now, I don’t know anything about this. Where would we find out about marches (are you sure it won’t go against us if we’re able to turn up??) Wouldn’t surprise me if ATOS was there taking photos!

I hate crowds :frowning: , cant stand for long and have continence issues :oops: ; so if you see on the news about a mad woman peeing all over everything in Victoria Square Birmingham whilst freaking out :shock: trying to use a 3wheeler walker in a crowd of innocent protesters on the 22nd - that was only me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Clarexxx

Cbear wrote:

I hate crowds :frowning: , cant stand for long and have continence issues :oops: ; so if you see on the news about a mad woman peeing all over everything in Victoria Square Birmingham whilst freaking out :shock: trying to use a 3wheeler walker in a crowd of innocent protesters on the 22nd - that was only me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Clarexxx

We are much more civilised over here, :roll: (NOT :!: ) we’re not having a march (they mustn’t have got permission from the Parade’s Commission :lol: :lol: :lol: ) We are having a debate at a four star hotel instead, come and join us :lol:

We are much more civilised over here, :roll: (NOT :!: ) we’re not having a march (they mustn’t have got permission from the Parade’s Commission :lol: :lol: :lol: ) We are having a debate at a four star hotel instead, come and join us :lol: Here that BrumMSS! A 4 star hotel!!! Go on you know I deserve it!! :lol: :lol: Clarexxx

Definitely going to the London march on the 22nd October. It’s outrageous that way disabled people are being attacked. The sad thing is that most of the general public aren’t aware of what’s happening, so we must inform them.

I was at the last one Bren, and was disgusted by the lack of media coverage. But I’ll do my best to get to the next one too - we can’t let the b*****s beat us! Karen x (London, btw)