Greed

We are in all in this together, claimed David Cameron left to handle the aftermath, the monetary crisis was caused by greed, greed of riches, by banks, our banks are then bailed out by the government, all but Barclay’s, now we know why, they received loads by the Qatar millions, loans given to cover fraud, the bank, if found guilty, will be hit by a paltry fine, will the bosses be jailed, nae chance, to quote a African saying, when big man steal he steals, when small man steal he thief, Brian

3 Likes

and not one of them is a QPR supporter? That’s a good clue.

Brian.

Are you sure you’re on the right Forum?

3 Likes

AD, are you sure you don’t mean the left forum?

4 Likes

MS forum not politics - too sensitive a subject if you ask me - opinions are like @55holes - everyone’s got one…

3 Likes

I think “everyday living” covers a lot more than just MS and political decisions do have an impact on disabled people, whether we like it or not.

3 Likes

Everyday living is political for MSers dependent on the state for income, housing, health and social care.

Fay

1 Like

Just as long as it doesn’t turn into a nasty slanging match.

We don’t need that here.

Pollsx

5 Likes

yes poll but derek is right-it affects us all.

i certainly dont want to involved in a political discussion on here but i appreciate that some others may do. they can read the thread, as can i but we both have the choice of responding or not.

ellie x

4 Likes

Yup!

Pollsx

Exactly - and usually does in most walks of life…