Gordon Burns on BBC Northwest News leaves the show :(

Hi Hope everyone is doing ok. Just wanted to say, particularly to everyone in the North West area, how sad I feel that the presenter of BBCs Northwest News, Gordon Burns, has left the show today! He’s been the face of our BBC local area news programme for at least 15 years and it just won’t be the same without him! I can’t believe I’m actually commenting about it - I don’t even watch religiously lol. Am I ‘sad or what’? All the best to U all - Equus

equus wrote:

Hi Hope everyone is doing ok. Just wanted to say, particularly to everyone in the North West area, how sad I feel that the presenter of BBCs Northwest News, Gordon Burns, has left the show today! He’s been the face of our BBC local area news programme for at least 15 years and it just won’t be the same without him! I can’t believe I’m actually commenting about it - I don’t even watch religiously lol. Am I ‘sad or what’? All the best to U all - Equus

Sad :cry: :cry: :cry: He was on our local radio (Radio Ulster) this morning talking about his career… one of our better exports :lol: :lol: :lol:

must admit I had a lump in my throat!! :(( Erika x